Karen had her first haircut today. She did so well until the very end. It started with one little tear rolling down her cheek and then a whimper. She never made a big fuss so I think it was a success. Daddy, Granny, William and I all tried to encourage her. Ms. Dahlia gave Karen a certificate with some of her freshly cut hair in a bag. (That went straight into the baby book!)
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Karen's First Haircut
Karen had her first haircut today. She did so well until the very end. It started with one little tear rolling down her cheek and then a whimper. She never made a big fuss so I think it was a success. Daddy, Granny, William and I all tried to encourage her. Ms. Dahlia gave Karen a certificate with some of her freshly cut hair in a bag. (That went straight into the baby book!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment