Yes, I finally finished the guest bathroom redecorating. It's been a long process with painting between naps! The cabinets are a chocolate brown. I took down the wallpaper and did a venetian plaster. I removed the popcorn ceiling and did the same venetian treatment up there. Finally, I painted the horrible 1970s paneling white. Next project, removing the wallpaper in the kitchen. Maybe I'll wait till it cools down some.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
The guest bath is finally finished!
Yes, I finally finished the guest bathroom redecorating. It's been a long process with painting between naps! The cabinets are a chocolate brown. I took down the wallpaper and did a venetian plaster. I removed the popcorn ceiling and did the same venetian treatment up there. Finally, I painted the horrible 1970s paneling white. Next project, removing the wallpaper in the kitchen. Maybe I'll wait till it cools down some.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment